An engineering task was brought from Nigerian Partner FADFAE, to support an FPSO hull leak sealing. InnetiQs took over the engineering task to solve the request of an external hull, ROV deployed leak sealing solution. As specialist in electromagnetic focused engineering, the solution of a magnet support patch was designed and worked out in supply support of Miko, tested, project managed and successfully deployed.
- Gavin Neilson & Tillman Boenisch joining the Team
- Takeover of Innospection Brasil Ltda and transfer to InnetiQs Brasil Ltda.
- Successful completion of the first RiCon MagControl test in the field
- Detection success
- Development & production of the splash zone scanner MagControl MagIQ SZ200
- Flexible Riser Cleaning, Inspection and Assessment Project West Afrika
- Successfully installed FPSO Hull Leak Repair Seal with Magnetic System in West Africa
- Collaboration between InnetiQs and Oceaneering
- Development & production of the subsea crawler MagControl MagIQ SC200
- Sven Brunner is joining the Engineering team