InnetiQs GmbH works in engineering and support partnership with HMH for marine Drill Riser Inspection. The newly developed main pipe and p-line robotic inspection pigs and launcher systems for remote controlled operations are first time used in field operations. A number of horizontal stacked risers were set up to inspect the lines for delivery of entire length wall thickness data to allow to perform the required integrity assessment. The combined InnetiQs & HMH team was proud to complete the task and gained large experiences of the typical field operation.
- Gavin Neilson & Tillman Boenisch joining the Team
- Takeover of Innospection Brasil Ltda and transfer to InnetiQs Brasil Ltda.
- Successful completion of the first RiCon MagControl test in the field
- Detection success
- Development & production of the splash zone scanner MagControl MagIQ SZ200
- Flexible Riser Cleaning, Inspection and Assessment Project West Afrika
- Successfully installed FPSO Hull Leak Repair Seal with Magnetic System in West Africa
- Collaboration between InnetiQs and Oceaneering
- Development & production of the subsea crawler MagControl MagIQ SC200
- Sven Brunner is joining the Engineering team