The development and construction of our latest MagIQ SC 200 underwater inspection crawler has been completed. The latest generation of high-resolution sensors based on MagControl electromagnetic eddy current technology is integrated into the underwater crawler and allows flexible risers, rigid risers or underwater pipelines to be tested, even if they are coated, jacketed, plated or made entirely of steel. The independent inspection system is designed for use in water depths of up to 2,500 meters and can be freely adjusted for different diameters from 6” to flat.
- Gavin Neilson & Tillman Boenisch joining the Team
- Takeover of Innospection Brasil Ltda and transfer to InnetiQs Brasil Ltda.
- Successful completion of the first RiCon MagControl test in the field
- Detection success
- Development & production of the splash zone scanner MagControl MagIQ SZ200
- Flexible Riser Cleaning, Inspection and Assessment Project West Afrika
- Successfully installed FPSO Hull Leak Repair Seal with Magnetic System in West Africa
- Collaboration between InnetiQs and Oceaneering
- Development & production of the subsea crawler MagControl MagIQ SC200
- Sven Brunner is joining the Engineering team