With support of a Super Major Oil & Gas Operator InnetiQs developed the advanced deep sea crawler FADS Type E-01. The advanced and high-resolution scan technology integrated in a self-crawling ROV deployed deep-sea remote-controlled system is focused to detect Flexible Riser annulus flooding with a high reliability for the use from the splash zone area to deep sea. The in-house developed system has gone successfully through various pressure and operational tests prior to operate in the field.
- Gavin Neilson & Tillman Boenisch joining the Team
- Takeover of Innospection Brasil Ltda and transfer to InnetiQs Brasil Ltda.
- Successful completion of the first RiCon MagControl test in the field
- Detection success
- Development & production of the splash zone scanner MagControl MagIQ SZ200
- Flexible Riser Cleaning, Inspection and Assessment Project West Afrika
- Successfully installed FPSO Hull Leak Repair Seal with Magnetic System in West Africa
- Collaboration between InnetiQs and Oceaneering
- Development & production of the subsea crawler MagControl MagIQ SC200
- Sven Brunner is joining the Engineering team